Specialists in European Privacy Recruitment
+32 (0)2 308 4286
LOOKING FOR a contract role IN EUROPEAN PRIVACY?
More and more global businesses seek assistance of a privacy expert in Europe to achieve privacy compliance at local level. This expert, coming with good knowledge of applicable laws and practices, and with previous operational experience in privacy, can add tremendous value to the organization's compliance level through strategic and operational advice for local teams.
Whether it is for a one-off local compliance project (e.g. a PIA for a new product) or for ongoing support (as will be required by the EU GDPR), it is essential to engage not just any expert but one who has the right skill set and the type of experience suitable for the industry or the particular assignment.
With our growing business network we are connecting you - privacy experts - to renowned organizations which look to appoint external privacy specialists in Europe on the basis of a service contract.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- You are passionate about data protection & privacy as a domain
- You have strong knowledge of data protection provisions at European and local country* level
- You have a successful track record of supporting businesses with their privacy compliance
- You have a zest for ‘business’ and help your client move forward while taking legal compliance as top priority
- You are up to date with the latest developments in data protection at local, regional and global levels
- You commit to respecting your client's corporate structure, project deadlines and budget
- You see your client organization's target as your very own: privacy compliance of the business!
* EU Member States, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Switzerland.
If you wish to be considered for potential privacy assignments at our client organizations, send us your CV by using the below form. We will contact you immediately should an opportunity arise which is relevant to your profile. You are also welcome to contact us directly in confidence for an initial discussion.